Cristhian Javier Benjumea Uribe Blog acerca de experiencias en Asia Pacífico. Trabajo en DHL, práctica de Aiesec en Cyberjaya. Vida en Bogotá, Colombia.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Long time no Blog

Pilli, my Kenyan friend I met in Malaysia has sent me this picture, it looks like me and Jeannie were having so much fun here. hehe, it's a very nice picture, it reminds me of very nice things in Malaysia... Hey Jeannie !!! What were we singing and dancing here????


I miss all my friends from Malaysia... Pilli, thanks so much for the picture... and when are you coming to this side of our beautiful planet????

This is also my first blog since I came back, time is flying so fast, but to all my friends I met in my trip, I miss you all and I hoipe you visit the blog often because I will re start bloggin soon.

Have fun !!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeannie said...

It's my life!! It's now or never....can you hear it playing?? Lets jump jump jump!!!

6:35 PM

 
Blogger Cristian said...

hahaha yes, It's my life. That explains why we were jumping ;)

5:39 AM

 
Blogger pilli said...

hahahaha Cristian dude! good stuff..and good to see you back in the blogs. One of these days we will have aguardientes on the shores of Cartagena or the lanes of Bogota...one of these days..so help me God. Have a great day!

6:28 PM

 
Blogger Cristian said...

yes Pilli, this is a good way to re-start blogging, hehe. And I also hope we can have some aguardientes (guaritos) in Colombia soon. Thanks again for the great pic ;)

8:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home