Cristhian Javier Benjumea Uribe Blog acerca de experiencias en Asia Pacífico. Trabajo en DHL, práctica de Aiesec en Cyberjaya. Vida en Bogotá, Colombia.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Beginning

Since I came from Malaysia I was working for a Peoplesoft Consultant Company based in Bogotá. I knew many of the people working on this company since I worked for one of its clients before. I have to say I enjoyed working in this company a lot. The people are really cool, it was such a nice atmosphere, mostly in the first project I participated - even though it was such a difficult project -Met really nice people and became friends of them. But I always wanted to do something different.

I am now working to fulfill one of my dreams, make my own software and start my software company, it seems that work is harder now, but I know the hard work will be reflected in the final product. This is a complete change since I dont depend on a boss to tell me what to do and no schedules for me. Just a matter of getting the job done the right way and in a few time.

I will keep you guys posted about this new way of life I have started. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home