Cristhian Javier Benjumea Uribe Blog acerca de experiencias en Asia Pacífico. Trabajo en DHL, práctica de Aiesec en Cyberjaya. Vida en Bogotá, Colombia.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Software Project is Working !!!

It's October 21st and finally the School Management System I've been working on is online. It is not working perfectly but its good to see it working on the web and to see people already accessing it and testing the functionality.

Thats a very nice feeling after a long time designing and coding. Now we have a lot of work ahead but I am sure it will be alright and the software will be working in a decent way. This also makes me feel that dreams can come true and if you work hard for something, you will really get it, you just need to believe and work for it ;)

So this is it for now but I will let you know about the progress in the next blogs.

I know this is the beginning only, and there will be many more interesting projects coming (I already have a few on my mind)....

Cristhian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home